Monday, January 18, 2010

STYLE OF LIFE


Milla Jovovich is in April's Elle Italy. The editorial is lovely, soft and springy. The warm pastel colors give a cozy feeling to all the pictures.









Here are a few menswear photos I had hiding out on my computer. Most were saved to later show my husband and encourage, ok, mildly harass him about a wardrobe change. Being the sweet guy that he is, he would play along and discuss sweater vests and 1950's hairstyles with me.











I watched Mama Mia and completely fell in love with all the textiles and colors used in the movie. This started me on a search to find inexpensive ethnic print fabric (this is harder than you may think).









Ethnic inspired rooms:









Textiles:

Here are a couple photos I found on
Style Sightings street style blog.














No comments:

Post a Comment

malikimrana1@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Labels