Monday, January 18, 2010

FASHION OF LIFE

Here are a couple items that will be in the store soon...





Dress: Ebay
Blouse: Thrifted
Shoes: A garage sale
Purse: I bought it from a lady I met at Goodwill who had an entire house filled with vintage stuff.

On my balcony (where this picture was taken) there was an entire colony of bees living in some of the old wood. We have coexisted very peacefully together for the last 6 months. Let me preface this story by telling you that I live in a very old building that has been renovated into apartments. There is still a lot of construction going on and today they decided to rip out the bee-infested wood. I was not aware of this as I went out to take some pictures on my balcony. As I'm smiling away for the camera I realize that I am completely surrounded by bees and they are not very happy. My photo shoot ended very abruptly when they started diving for my head. I was running around shrieking and flailing in such a way that got the construction guys attention and they started pointing and laughing. Very embarrassing.



Some polka dot inspiration:








I was looking through my computer this morning and realized I have a zillion pictures of the adorable Zooey Deschanel. I am a huge fan of her movies and am really excited to see both 500 Days of Summer and Gigantic
I know there are million blog posts out there about her, but I just couldn't help myself.






Blouse: a hand-me-down from a friend
Skirt: Thrifted and hemmed
Belt: Goodwill
Tights: Target
Shoes: Thrifted

Today was beautiful with blue skies and large, white clouds. I ate a huge burrito lunch, went shopping with my husband in Baltimore and then passed out in the car on the way home from exhaustion. All in all, a pretty good Sunday.



Photobucket

Here are a couple items that will be going into the store over the weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

malikimrana1@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Labels