Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FASHION ART (PART 5)





Now that my office is almost done I am ready to move on to my next project. The Guest Bedroom will home a nursery someday, but for now it will decorated it like this....

Design Board ~ Marilyn Monroe, Vintage and Modern



The main inspiration piece for this room is the vintage 1970's poster, " The love in you heart wasn't put there to stay, love isn't love till you give it away ". The room is just a collection of items I already have that are just being stored in closets and in my basement. I just have to purchase a few accessories and paint basically. Decorating on a budget can be challenging, but if you are like me you got a bunch of STUFF that you probably can use to do a whole room over!!! I really wanted to paint the room a shade of yellow or purple, but I decided on dark gray. I decided that the accessories would be enough color for this room.

Clothing from forever 21 and Wet Seal.

Fashion Inspiration
They featured an outfit Gwen Stefani was wearing featured on their blog. They show how you can get the look for less.....



I love Gwen Stefani and her style. I love how she has kept her BLONDE hair all these years and not really changed who she is. She has stayed true to herself and is beautiful. She also is an inspiration to me because she has 2 kids and still has kept her tiny figure!!
I went "window" shopping the other day and it inspired me to make some design boards featuring clothing. Not something you usually see me do! I really want a wardrobe makeover!!! Here are some of the things I am dreaming of....

Fashion Inspiration

Fashion Inspiration

Fashion Inspiration

Fashion Inspiration

Fashion Inspiration


All clothes on the design boards are from ~
Forever 21
Dots
Body Central
Old Navy
Charlotte Russe
Payless Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

malikimrana1@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Labels