Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A NEW LOOK OF STYLE








The last winds of spring and summer are still haunting me.

the fashion spot, lolita, loou, elle.


Isn't Bella's hair amazing?
Reminds me of Gwen Stefani and Courtney Love...
and makes me wish I'd look good with that color!
Sorry for the lack of posts, but after this weekend things should finally reach a normal sanity level.

In other news....



About 2 months ago, the lovely people at Matchstick got in contact with me to do a collaboration, featuring Maybelline's newest mascara, Pulse Perfection.
Now, I get to share it with you guys!

This mascara has a pulsing wand, which at first weirded me out a little.
But as soon as I tried it, I found it to be quite a pleasant experience.
I got compliments immediately, and I also noticed that my non-existant eyelashes were somehow present on my face. Honestly, as a non-beauty junkie, I wouldn't rave about something that was crap, since I use products so few and far between...

Before


After



This product is almost as well formulated as Great Lash, and I think it just might become a classic! One of you lucky readers will win a tube when I post the draw next week, along with several other goodies! :D

 


I wish tulle and sequins would fill my days.










 


A little bit of Thursday magic...courtesy of Coca Rocha (one of my favourites).
 
 





Camilla! How I love thee...
You're like the coolest mannequin come to life.
Oh, and can I get a nice pink patch of hair, just like you?
Enough about my envy,


























Phillip Lim, I love you.
No really, I do.
The 3.1 Phillip Lim SS10 collection featured cute preppy jackets, sweet swirled dresses and my favourite, glitter!
How sick is that glitter blazer, really?
All in all, a superb collection.

source


One of the best ads, ever.

Florence and the Machine is on repeat in my CD player,
a spot she's kept since I bought "Lungs".








No comments:

Post a Comment

malikimrana1@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Labels