Saturday, October 18, 2014

AMANDA LEPORE, OWNER OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE WORLD BODY

Lepore
American transsexual Amanda Lepore (46), which replaced the floor in the age of 19, talks about her numerous plastic surgeries.
Lepore

Lepore was born a boy named Armand, at age 11, he wanted to open a sex change, he saw a television program about it. He did not want to dress like a boy, so I went to school dressed in clothes for girls, but school officials forbade him to appear in this form, so he was transferred to home schooling.
Lepore
"Before the operation, even when I'm dressed as a boy, people thought I was a girl - says Amanda - I was the smallest in the class. Some teachers could not understand who I am. At 13 I grew a long hair, eyelashes and started using makeup. We then listened to rock 'n' roll, so I could cover it its appearance. Yet at school was hard. Other children are often ridiculed me and my antics, but it helped me to become the one who I am. It made me stronger. When you're an outsider - you are moving on their own track. "
Lepore
At age 15, he began to create the costumes for the dancers at a local club. He pulled out and started taking illegal hormones. After that his body began to change, and his parents took Lepore to a psychiatrist, who diagnosed - a transsexual.
Lepore
Amanda other in 2001.
Lepore
The psychiatrist helped in the preparation of the legal hormones. In 15 years, Lepore started dating a plastic surgeon.Faithful boyfriend gave her her first surgery - rhinoplasty. At 17, she had already changed her sex and began the long road to my true "I". Amanda Lepore three times increased breast implants acquired in the buttocks, twice changed the shape of the eyes and the size of the forehead, pricked Botox increased lips and reshapes the body by removing the lower ribs. "In the USA, surgery to remove the ribs are illegal, so I had to do it in Mexico" - Amanda does not hide that the question about the total cost of plastic surgery says: "No wonder they call me the owner of the most expensive in the world body." Now Amanda, who has released several music albums, working on a new disc and is preparing to release a memoir.
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore
Lepore

No comments:

Post a Comment

malikimrana1@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Labels