Thursday, July 2, 2009

A*MAAAAY*ZING


I dont know about yall but you know how you see a certain
picture online and it catches your attention like WHOA! so you click on it and it takes you to a blog or a cool site and you find even more amazing pictures, well thats what happened to me, Im always online looking for make up inspiration, nature pictures, fashion, shoes, clothes..anything that is AMAYZZING ..when I came across a girl with mad STYLE!! UGh she is gorge!! Her name is Raquel Reed and I DIG everything about this girl hair, makeup, style, EVERYTHING I wish I could dy my hair that color because I would in a second, but somehow I dont think that Turqouise blue would go over well with our Chief(maybe a fire truck red or something lol) I really dont know much about her but that she is a model of such, but she is sooooo cute! I thought my bows were big---->>>>
Obviously I was wrong! Anyway I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures! I wish to someday be that great of a MUA(make up artist) she just glows!!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment

malikimrana1@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Labels